Five Different Ways
to Dilate Blood Vessels Improve Blood Flow
and at the Same Time Remove Plaque
THE FIVE NATURAL REMEDIES ARE:
1. GREEN TEA – Use 2 to 3 times per day
Professional Blend Green Tea extract
formulated by Joseph A. Varallo, M.D.
ONE DROPPER EQUALS 4 TO 5 CUPS
OF STORE BOUGHT GREEN TEA
- Helps prevent heart disease.
- Helps lower Total & LDL Cholesterol.
- Increases (good) cholesterol levels.
- Keep your arteries clear and prevent plaque buildup.
YOU CAN ALSO PUT IT IN YOUR BOTTLED
WATER AND DRINK IT ALL DAY LONG
- Reduces blood pressure – dilates arteries.
- Acts as blood thinner (reduces platelet aggregation – prevents strokes).
- Reduces heart attack incidence.
- Reduces the risk of abdominal aortic artery rupturing – strengthens artery walls.
2. GARLIC – One clove per day. Either eat it raw, cook with it or use supplement forms.
A new study shows red blood cells process compounds from digested garlic and turn them into the cell messenger hydrogen sulfide (H2S), which relaxes blood vessels and increases blood flow.
Therefore, eating garlic may increase our natural supply of this vital chemical and play a role
in reducing the risk of heart disease.
3. BLUEBERRIES – 2-3 oz./day
Blueberries improve blood flow by artery dilation and thus reducing blood pressure. They also increase the antioxident defense of vascular tissue and this in turn increases levels of nitric oxide which causes blood vessels to dilate. This antioxidant effect also helps prevent endothelia lining damage.
The polyphenols in blueberries are an important factor in preventing cardiovascular disease.
4. DARK CHOCOLATE – 1-2 oz./day
Researchers say the polyphenols in dark chocolate can help the body form more nitric oxide, a compound that causes blood vessels to dilate and blood to flow more easily. The idea that eating cocoa-rich, dark chocolate may offer greater health benefits than milk chocolate is not new.
Change your eating habits and eat dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate.
Beet juice may boost stamina to help you exercise longer, improve blood flow, and help lower blood pressure, some research shows…Beets are rich in natural chemicals called nitrates. There are some very good beet concentrates and powders that you can use.
Through a chain reaction, your body changes nitrates into nitric oxide,
which helps with blood flow and blood pressure.
Try this every day. This 5 Point Program will make a difference
in the long run and guess what?
It is ALL NATURAL. No Excuses – Be Consistent! – Joseph A. Varallo, M.D.